FBR Jobs 2021 Advertisement||900+ FBR Jobs||FBR Jobs Application Form 2021
FBR Jobs 2021 announced in Federal Board of Revenue .All aspirants must apply for FBR Jobs 2021.These Jobs include Assistant, UDC, LDC, Constable,Naib Qasid,sweeper Jobs.FBR Jobs 2021 Application form 2021 available at govtpakjobs.com for more details visit govtpakjonbs.com
FBR Jobs 2021 Details
Valid Through (Last Date)
Primary — Master
No. of Posts
FBR Jobs 2021 Vaccancies Details
FBR Jobs 2021 Important Instructions
1. The eligible candidates are advised to submit their application on the prescribed form available on link i.e. https://fbr.gov.pk/jobs-vacancy-announcements/142246/131361 upon FBR website www.fbr.gov.pk and field offices (duly filled in/complete in all respects) to the Admin officers of respective Tax Office. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application form in separate envelope, clearly marked against the post applied for and obtain separate receiving of the same. The applications submitted and received in wrong office will be straight away rejected.
2. Vacancies for BS 01 to 05 shall be filled on local basis in terms of Rule, 16 whereas vacancies for BS 06 to 15 shall be filled by persons domiciled in the province or region concerned strictly under Rule 15 of the Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973 read with Establishment Division O.M No. 4/3/2019-R-II dated 21.08.2019.
3. Please attach attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents with application form. Candidates will, however, be required to bring original documents Educational and Experience Certificate (if any) and one set of attested copies of document at the time of interview.
4. The contract employees (BS-01 to 05) who were appointed under the Prime Minister Assistance Package for the families of Government employees who died in service may also apply for the above posts (if they intend to apply). They will only be considered, if they will formally apply against the specific post.
5. All appointments shall be made on merit, however 10% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities (non-Muslims) and 2% quota for disabled persons will be reserved for all above posts as per government instructions. Disabled persons are required to submit a certificate as proof of disability duly issued by recognized social welfare Board/ office or other authorized Government organization, otherwise they will not be considered against disabled quota.
6. The FBR reserve the right not to fill any vacancy or to increase/decrease/vary the number of vacancies if the circumstances so warrant.
7. The candidates working in public sector departments/ organizations should send their applications through proper channel and the same must be received in respective office before the date of interview. Nevertheless, advance copies can be submitted by the closing date of application.