Good news for all ALM aspirants that Gujranwala Electric Power Supply Company GEPCO announced 1471 Assistant Line Man ALM Vacant Posts through NTS.This is a golden opportunity for ALM Jobs aspirannts and all eligible candidates must apply for GEPCO ALM Jobs 2021.Gujranwala Electric Power Company ( GEPCO ) Invites applications for recruitment of the suitable candidates having domicile of the Districts under the jurisdiction of GEPCO Region , i.e. Gujranwala , Hafizabad , Gujrat , Mandi Bahauddin , Sialkot & Narowal , to fill the following positions on lump sur salary / pay basis . All the quotas such as Employee’s Children and Minority etc. will be observed as per Govt . policy . No. of Allocation of Posts.
GEPCO ALM NTS Jobs Details
Physical Parameters Age : 18-30 Years ( including General Age Relaxation
Medical Category ” A “
Height Minimum 5 Ft . 4 Inches
Chest Minimum 32 Inches
Weight As per Body Mass Index Chart ( BMI ) + 5 %
How To Apply For Wapda GEPCO ALM NTS JOBS 2021
1. Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website ( www.nts.org.pk )
2. Neither by hand applications will be received at GEPCO nor at NTS . Test fee of Rs.200 / – is required to be deposited by the candidate before the closing date of publication of this advertisement on electronic payment challan generated after online registration .
4. Test fee shall be paid at Link 1Bill Participating Banks / ATM / Internet Banking / Mobile Banking / Easypaisa / Jazz Cash / TCS Express Counters .
5. Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on NTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well . 6. Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center , timings and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by M / S NTS at least one ( 01 ) week before the test on the given postal address & mobile number provided by the candidates .
7. Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation Certificate are eligible to apply . Candidates to whom final result card has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered .
8. The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at [email protected] for any query / information related to Written Test / Skill Test , display of provisional and final list of candidates , Roll number slips , Test centers , Results etc.
9. The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date 06/10/2021 for the receipt of applications .