Communication Social Media Influencer Internship has been announced by KPK information department throughout KPK. Internships announced by kpk information department which are known as social media influencer internship 2021. The selection criteria for communication and social media influencer internship is just having FA or F.sc education. All candidates who are eligible for social media influencer internship must apply and don’t miss this golden opportunity which are given to you KPK government.
KPK Social Media Influencer Internship Details
The selection criteria and the requirements for social media influencer internship or as follows.
The candidates who are applying for social media influencer internships must have FA or F.sc education and their age should be less than 40 years and they should have social media account.
|Jobs Name||Social Media Manager|
|Salary||25000 per month|
|Last Date:||11th January|
FA / FSc / A Levels (12 Years) in Computer Science
FA / FSc / A Levels (12 Years) in Pre Medical
FA / FSc / A Levels (12 Years) in Pre Engineering
Diploma in IT (information technology)
FA / FSc / A Levels (12 Years) in Commerce
FA / FSc / A Levels (12 Years) in Fine arts
FA / FSc / A Levels (12 Years) in Science
Communication Social Media Internship Jobs Responsibilities
1. To spread awareness right up-to the grass root level
2. Timely upload contents provided by the PD Office/supervisor regarding government’s achievements, social education etc. through assigned social media accounts and other accounts.
3. Reporting fake news etc. circulating on social media with factual information provided by the PD Office
4. To inform government about public grievances and aspirations
5. Seeking public opinion on any proposed initiatives of the Govt.
6. Track & trace of any human rights violation& public grievance surfacing social media
7. Matters that promote unity and national integration 8. Establishment of linkage with key official pages in the district i.e DC, PIOs etc
9. Meeting monthly targets of outreach of the assigned platforms.
10. Keeping complete information/data of each activity/projection done in terms of total shares, public reach out i.e. likes/impressions and analysis of being successful or not and timely submission to PD office/supervisor.
11. Ensuring real-time communication through SM3P
12. Any other task to be assigned by PD/PIU
Communication social media influencer internship jobs online apply is ready and you can see apply through KP official internship government jobs official website are you can also apply clicking on following link.