Directorate of Education KPK Workers Welfare Fund Scholarships 2022-23 applications are invited from the interested candidates to fill the following vacant posts. All the suitable candidate can apply for it. For more details about the jobs and advertisement visit to our website. https://govtpakjobs.com
The government of KPK announced a Scholarship Parogram 2022-23 for all the students of School, Colleges and Universities of KPK. The criteria and details about the Scholarship Parogram are given below. This Scholarship of KPK Welfare Worker Board Fund 2022 will cover all the major requirements and expenses of students which are about admission fee, Tution fee, Daily wages , Exam fee and their pocket money.There are three different categories of Welfare Worker Board KPK latest Scholarship 2022-23 are given below. The Welfare Worker Board KPK contact Number is +92519106325.
Category No. 1
- Students will be encouraged to take admission in educational institutions run by Provincial Worker Welfare Boards, Worker Welfare Fund.
- If their is no vacant seats the students will be allowed to take admission at any Cadet college which is run under the Federal Government.
- Matric ,First Year ,Second Year Where there are Higher Secondary Schools of Welfare Worker Boards, preference will be given to children of workers.
- The Monthly payment will be given Rs 3500.
- The last Date of submission of Re-imrbussment is 31 October 2022.
Category No. 2
- The Directorate of KPK Welfare Worker Fund will give the Scholarship of Rs 4500 to those candidates who completed their Graduation (2 , 4 years) from any Government or Private University.
- The last Date of submission of Re-imrbussment is 31 December 2022.
Category No. 3
- The applicants are eligible For KPK Welfare Worker Scholarships Fund who have a Post Graduation degree from any recognised University of HEC or The applicants having Engineering or Medical Degree.
- The Scholarship will be given on monthly basis of Rs 5500.
- The last Date of submission of Re-imrbussment is 31 March 2023.
Policy For Distribution of Scholarships KPK Welfare Worker Fund
- A worker must meet the definition given in the Worker Conveyancing Relations Act (IRA) 2012.
- Total service of worker must be 3 years.
- Worker must be registered with ESSI EOBI. Unregistered workers must submit an affidavit.
- It has to be done which has to be verified by the Notary Public and the relevant Labor Department. It is necessary to note that the information entered in the above statement must be verified with the seal and signature of the respective authorities, i.e. the employer and the CBA President General Secretary.
- Workers’ Welfare Board / Workers’ Welfare Fund employees and their children are eligible for scholarship in this regard the education expenses of a total of three children of Workers’ Welfare Board Workers’ Welfare Fund employees paid either pre-matriculation or both on actual basis.
- Industry / mine registered under the relevant law / Act 2% contribution under the WWF Ordinance 1971 left out contribution paid by the company under the Profit Workers’ Compensation Act 1968.
- There is no age limit for availing the scholarship.
- Children of deceased workers and Workers Welfare Board Workers Welfare Fund employees will be eligible for the scholarship provided that the deceased worker/employee is entitled to Death Grant.
- If a worker dies after the admission of the child, in that case the scholarship of the child will not be terminated.
- Yes, their children will be considered eligible for the scholarship provided the disability is verified by a statutory medical board constituted for the purpose.
- Employees of Workers’ Welfare Fund Regional Offices and Provincial Workers’ Welfare and those under WWF/WW B
- It is paid from the regular budget. Eligibility for fellowship will be considered provided that three years of service or other conditions as decided by the Governing Body have been fulfilled.
Important Documents for KPK Welfare Fund Scholarship 2022
- Along with Application Form applicants have to attach the attested documents like Admission offer letter by HEC , PMDC , PEC, HERA from recognised Institution at which candidates studied.
- KPK Welfare Fund Scholarship 2022 required the factory management or CBA attested copy of CINIC or Birth certificate.
- The KPK Welfare Worker Scholarships 2022 wants a Marks Sheet or DMC of Previous exam from applicants.
- Worker Welfare Board KPK latest Scholarship Parogram 2022 required all these documents before due date.
Rules and Procedure of KPK Welfare Worker Fund Scholarship
- It is mandatory for the student to achieve the minimum prescribed level of passing the school, college, university, if a student fails to progress from the current class, his scholarship will be terminated.
- He/she shall be bound to study the subjects and shall be bound to complete the course within the stipulated academic period.
- The student shall not be allowed to change the course selected if the WWF Chairman WWB may authorize any such change provided that the course change results in no financial loss to WWF/WWB.
- There is no loss but this permission can be given by Secretary WWF/WWB as discretionary authority (Special Case).
- If a student fails to complete the course of the College University for the minimum prescribed period, he/she shall be not allowed to take admission in another college.
- if any student tries to take any such benefit, will be ineligible for scholarship in future and face strict legal action.
- Workers Welfare Board Workers Welfare Fund covers all higher education expenses of eligible students except security and two equivalent level courses.
- The educational expenses of the student shall be paid directly to the University or in the form of Re-imrbussment.
- The stipend shall be paid to the student during the entire academic period.
- The worker or his child shall not be allowed to change the registered college or university unless the said course is completed if the Secretary WWF/Chairman WWE may specifically authorize any such change provided that WWE does not suffer financial loss and that the University to which the student wishes to transfer accepts all of the student’s previous courses in non-approved courses.
- M.Phil/MS & Educational expenses for Ph.D will be awarded to eligible students whose admission will be based on merit.
- Eligible student educational expenses Admission Fee Tuition Transport Charges Hostel Registration Fee Library Fee Computer Lab No Examination will be borne by Workers Welfare Board / Workers Welfare Fund.
- All eligible students who fulfill the above information , Request to open your account in Bank of Khyber and the account details including account number city name branch name and code attached with the scholarship form so that scholarships etc.
- Educational Institutions / Colleges Universities providing admission to students under the Workers Welfare Fund Scheme should also open an account in Bank of Khyber so that scholarships are transparently distributed online can be transferred from the account.
KPK Welfare Worker Fund Scholarship Parogram 2022-23 Advertisement
- Telenor Quiz Today |Telenor Answer Today 3 December 2023
- Eid ul Adha Namaz Ka Tarika in Urdu
- Election Commission of Pakistan KPK Jobs Online Apply www.jobs.ecp.gov.pk
- Election Commission Balochistan Jobs 2023 Online Apply www.jobs.ecp.gov.pk
- UBL Cash Officer Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www.ubldigital.com/Career
- Join ASF Written Test Roll No Slips 2023 Dowload via www.Joinasf.gov.pk
- Atomic Energy AWC CareerJobs 91-Online Apply www.careerjobs91.com.pk
- GHQ Jobs 2023- Download Roll Numbers slip @www. amdte-rect.gov.pk
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited ZTBL Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www.ots.org.pk