Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Government of Punjab invites applications from dynamic and Energetic candidates having domicile of Punjab for the Post of Wildlife Watcher (BPS-09). Eligible for this post is Matric with height of 5′-7” and Chest 34″-36″. The appointing authority is DDW Chashma. This post of Wildlife Watcher is a project post under the Development Project named as “Improvement and Development of Chashma Barrage Wetland Biodiversity” and is purely on contract basis. Application along with attested copies of educational testimonials (Degrees/ Certificates), Experience Certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs must reach Deputy Director Wildlife Chashma Barrage/Project Inchage “Improvement and Development of Chashma Barrage Wetland Biodiversity” Chashma Barrage. The last Date of application is 15 January 2023
Vacant Positions in Wildlife and Parks Department 2022:-
- Wildlife Watcher
How to apply for Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Wildlife Watcher jobs 2023
- For applying on jobs of Wildlife Watcher interested candidates must send application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational documents (Degrees/Certificates), Experience Certificates, Domicile Certificate, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs with blue background.
- All the required documents along with application form must reach the address as mentioned not later than 15-01-2023 by registered post or courier service.
Syed Ali Usman Bukhari
Deputy Director Wildlife Chashma Barrage/Project Inchage “Improvement and Development of
Chashma Barrage Wetland Biodiversity” Chashma Barrage, D.I.Khan Road Mianwali.
- Last date of application is 15th January 2023.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The department has right to increase or Decrease the number of past or cancel the advertisement without any reason.
- Candidates working in Government or Semi Government organization must apply through proper channel.
- Candidates will have to produce original CNIC, Domicile and DMCs of Qualifications at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates appearing for interview.
- Interview can be cancelled or its date can be changed due to any holiday.
- Post will be filled under Punjab Government Contract Appointment Policy 2004.
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Wildlife Jobs Description:-
|Department||Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||15 January|
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs Advertisement 2022
- احساس پروگرام 8171
- Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023
- Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Adv No 08/2023 Jobs-www.spsc.gov.pk apply online 2023
- KPK Police Constable Physical Test Roll Number Slip 2023
- Public Sector Organization Jobs September 2023 | brightspyre.com/vacancies
- D I Khan Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisedik.edu.pk
- Peshawar Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisep.edu.pk
- Malakand Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisemalakand.edu.pk
- Kohat Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisekt.edu.pk
- Mardan Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisemdn.edu.pk
- Wapda House Peshawar Jobs 2023-Application Form Download www.wapda.gov.pk
- Public Sector Organisations P.O Box 750 Jobs 2023 Apply Via www.aset.pk