Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Government of Punjab invites applications from dynamic and Energetic candidates having domicile of Punjab for the Post of Wildlife Watcher (BPS-09). Eligible for this post is Matric with height of 5′-7” and Chest 34″-36″. The appointing authority is DDW Chashma. This post of Wildlife Watcher is a project post under the Development Project named as “Improvement and Development of Chashma Barrage Wetland Biodiversity” and is purely on contract basis. Application along with attested copies of educational testimonials (Degrees/ Certificates), Experience Certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs must reach Deputy Director Wildlife Chashma Barrage/Project Inchage “Improvement and Development of Chashma Barrage Wetland Biodiversity” Chashma Barrage. The last Date of application is 15 January 2023
Vacant Positions in Wildlife and Parks Department 2022:-
- Wildlife Watcher
How to apply for Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Wildlife Watcher jobs 2023
- For applying on jobs of Wildlife Watcher interested candidates must send application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational documents (Degrees/Certificates), Experience Certificates, Domicile Certificate, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs with blue background.
- All the required documents along with application form must reach the address as mentioned not later than 15-01-2023 by registered post or courier service.
Syed Ali Usman Bukhari
Deputy Director Wildlife Chashma Barrage/Project Inchage “Improvement and Development of
Chashma Barrage Wetland Biodiversity” Chashma Barrage, D.I.Khan Road Mianwali.
- Last date of application is 15th January 2023.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The department has right to increase or Decrease the number of past or cancel the advertisement without any reason.
- Candidates working in Government or Semi Government organization must apply through proper channel.
- Candidates will have to produce original CNIC, Domicile and DMCs of Qualifications at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates appearing for interview.
- Interview can be cancelled or its date can be changed due to any holiday.
- Post will be filled under Punjab Government Contract Appointment Policy 2004.
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Wildlife Jobs Description:-
|Department||Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||15 January|
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs Advertisement 2022
- Talent Unlimited HR & Recruitment Services Job Advertisement 2023
- Sindh Arts Teacher Jobs in Education & Literacy Department 2023
- Sindh Traffic Police Final Medical list 2023
- Prime Minister Internship Program 2023-Apply Online via www.bnip.gov.pk
- Free Atta 8070 Scheme Registration 2023-Apply online Muft Atta Scheme 8070 web portal
- Ramadan Moon 2023 Mufti Popalzai called a meeting on March 22, 2023 to see the moon of Ramadan.
- Apply for HQ National University of Pakistan Jobs 2023 via www.fgei-cg.gov.pk/nup-rec.php
- Apply via www.njp.gov.pk for Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2023
- Sasta Petrol Diesel Scheme-786 BISP Sasta Petrol Registration 2023
- Atta Online Registration 8070 Portal | 8070 Atta Apply Online By Sms
- National University of Medical Sciences NUMS Jobs 2023 Online Apply www.numspak.edu.pk
- Free ata package Scheme 2023-Apply online via freeatta.kp.gov.pk