601 Regional Workshop EME Quetta Cantt invites applications from dynamic, Energetic and Qualified Pakistani Nationals for filling different vacant positions. These posts are on the basis of Regional and Provincial Quota. Interested Candidates meeting the required criteria should send application forms along with all required documents to the address: Admin Officer 601 Regional Workshop, EME Quetta Cantt within 15 days of Publication of this advertisement. The age limit for all positions is 18-30 years. Candidates having extra qualification and experience from a recognized Institute will be preferred. Women, Minority and Disabled quota will be observed as per rules. Disabled candidates have to provide a Disability certificate from the medical Board.
Vacant positions in EME Quetta Cantt latest jobs 2023
- VMB Vehicle
- HSM Electrician
- HS-1 VMC Vehicle
- HS-1 Machinist
- HS-1 VMB Vehicle
- HS-2 Armour
- HS-2 VMB
- HS-2 ACE
- Skilled VMB Vehicle
- Skilled Welder
- HS-1 Denter
- SS-2 Electrician
- SS-2 VMB
Qualifications required for Jobs in EME Quetta 2023
Matric with 03 years diploma in mechanical, draftsman and drafting.
Matric pass with typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Matric with 03 years diploma in relevant field.
Intermediate with experience in drafting and sketching.
FSc with experience in the Relevant field.
Matric Science with experience in the Relevant field.
Middle with experience in the Relevant field.
Primary with experience in Relevant field.
How to apply for 601 EME Quetta Cantt latest jobs 2023
- Interested, Eligible and experienced Candidates meeting the required criteria of qualification and experience have to send their application form along with attested copies of educational documents, domicile certificates, experience certificates, copies of CNIC and two latest passport size photographs to address mentioned below within 15 days of Publication of this advertisement in the newspaper:
Admin Officer, 601 Regional Workshop, EME, Quetta Cantt.
- Government employees must apply through proper channels with the approval of NOC from their department.
- Applicants must mention the mobile number on their application form.
- Incomplete Applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Except BPS-1 to 4 all the candidates must send a postal order of Rs.200/- in the name of the Unit Commander, 601, Regional Workshop, Quetta
- Sindh Rural and Balochistan candidates will be given age relaxation of 03 years
- Disabled persons will be given age relaxation of 10 years.
- For retired Army personnel age relaxation of 03 years will be given.
- Public Sector Organization Jobs September 2023 | brightspyre.com/vacancies
- D I Khan Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisedik.edu.pk
- Peshawar Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisep.edu.pk
- Malakand Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisemalakand.edu.pk
- Kohat Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisekt.edu.pk
- Mardan Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisemdn.edu.pk
- Wapda House Peshawar Jobs 2023-Application Form Download www.wapda.gov.pk
- Public Sector Organisations P.O Box 750 Jobs 2023 Apply Via www.aset.pk
- Join ASF Latest Jobs 2023-Online apply via www.joinasf.gov.pk
- ASF Roll No Slips 2023 Download Roll No Slips Www.Joinasf.gov.pk
- Allied Bank Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www abl.com/careers
- Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 – Apply via www.joinpakrangerssindh.org