Punjab Tianjin University of Technology Lahore is currently accepting applications from highly motivated, Self motivated, and skilled Pakistani individuals who hold Punjab domicile. These positions are contractual and will be part of the Project Implementation Unit for the initiative entitled ‘Strengthening of Tianjin University of Technology Lahore.’
Candidates who are interested in these vacancies are encouraged to visit the official website at www.ptut.edu.pk to review comprehensive information pertaining to eligibility criteria, available posts, job descriptions, and other relevant details. To apply for these positions, candidates are required to submit an online application through the Job Portal at jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Additionally, applicants must send their completed application forms, accompanied by all academic documents, CNIC, and domicile, via postal service.”
Please ensure that all necessary documents are included with the applications.
Vacant Posts in Punjab Tianjin University Lahore 2023
- Project Manager/ Executive Engineer
- Project Director
- Project Engineer/Assistant Executive
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer
- Sub Engineer (Civil & Electrical)
- Office Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
Punjab Tianjin University Lahore Jobs 2023 Description
|Posted||1 June 2023|
|Department||Punjab Tianjin University of Technology|
|Education||Matric FA BA MA|
|Job Type||Govt Dapartment|
|Last Date||27 June 2023|
Apply for Punjab Tianjin University of Technology Lahore- jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- Prospective candidates who meet the requisite qualification and age criteria are advised to visit the job portal jobs.punjab.gov.pk and complete the online application process.
- In addition to the online application, candidates are requested to submit a hard copy of their application via postal service to the following address: Registrar, Punjab Tianjin University of Technology Lahore, Block-1, Sector-2 Township, Lahore. The application package should include copies of CNIC, degrees, certificates, educational documents, domiciles, experience certificates, and one recent passport-size photograph.
- The deadline for submitting applications is the 27th of June 2023.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for multiple positions, they must submit separate applications for each role.
- Employees of government and semi-government organizations must follow the proper channel for applying to these positions.
- Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government regulations.
- Please note that no TA/DA will be provided for test/interview attendance.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the test/interview process.
- These positions are contract-based and will be extended on an annual basis until the project’s completion date (30th of June 2025).
- The recruitment process will be completed on merit basis
Punjab Tianjin University of Technology Lahor Jobs Advertisement
- Sim Information System- Cnic Sim Check Online
- FPSC Adv No 10/2023 Latest Jobs Online Apply www.fpsc.gov.pk
- GHQ Jobs 2023-Apply online via www. amdte-rect.gov.pk
- احساس راشن پروگرام 8123 نئی اپڈیٹ 2023
- Bannu Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.biseb.edu.pk
- احساس پروگرام 8171
- Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023
- Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Adv No 08/2023 Jobs-www.spsc.gov.pk apply online 2023
- KPK Police Constable Physical Test Roll Number Slip 2023
- Public Sector Organization Jobs September 2023 | brightspyre.com/vacancies
- D I Khan Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisedik.edu.pk
- Peshawar Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisep.edu.pk