Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar Job Advertisement 2023 announced latest jobs in Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre SKMCH&RC. Candidates can apply Online on the official website of the hospital @ www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk
Both Male and Female candidates who have matric to master qualifications can apply to these jobs. Applicants must have 1 to 3 years experience in order to apply for these jobs.
There are different positions advertised in the Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar. Applicants have the option of online apply through the Shaukat Khanum Hospital official website and can also send their latest CV at email address mentioned below.
Email: [email protected].
You can have more information and details about about Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar 2023 jobs after going through this article.
Education/ Qualifications for Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar jobs 2023
The Qualifications required for Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar 2023 jobs are:
- All the candidates having Domiciles of KPK can apply Online for Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar jobs 2023.
- Candidates having matric, intermediate (FA/FSc) and Master can apply for the SKMCH&RC jobs 2023.
- Applicants having of 1-2 years of experience are eligible for these jobs
Apply Online for Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2023 @ www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk
Eligible candidates can apply Online for Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2023 following the steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit the Shaukat Khanum Hospital SKMCH&RC official website and click on it www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk.
- After this go to “Careers” button and click on this button
- Now click on the “Job Opening” option
- Proceeding further you have to click on the login button.
- If you have already created an account on Shaukat Khanum Hospital SKMCH&RC website you don’t need to perform the steps given above and can Skip these steps.
- Click on the login option by giving your CNIC And password
- Once you have login, click on the apply Online button
- After doing these steps Shaukat Khanum Hospital Jobs 2023 application form will appear on your screen.
- You have to fill and complete the SKMCH&RC jobs 2023 Application form carefully.
- After you have entered all the required information and details asked in the online application form you have to click on the submit button in the final step and your online application will be completed.
- If you want any information regarding jobs or online applications you can visit the Shaukat Khanum Hospital official website
Shaukat Khanum Peshawar jobs 2023 description
|Posted||5 November 2023|
|No of Post||Multiple|
|Education||Matric intermediate Bachelor Master|
|Department||Shaukat khanum Hospital|
Vacancies list of Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2023
- The Vaccancies announced in Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2023 are mentioned below.
- Security Guard
- Security Supervisor
- Generator Operators
- Medical Consultant:
- Consultant Anaesthestist
- Consultant Clinical & Radiation Oncologist
- Consultant Clinical Hematologist
- Consultant in Nuclear Medicine
- Consultant Medical Oncologist
- Consultant Pediatric Oncologist
- Consultant Physician Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology
- Consultant Pathologist
- Consultant Physician Critical Care & Pulmonary Medicine
- Consultant Physician Internal Medicine & Infectious Diseases
- Consultant Physician Internal Medicine & Nephrology
- Consultant Physician Internal Medicine & Pulmonology
- Consultant Radiologist
- Locum Consultant Pathologist
- Locum Consultant Radiologist
- Consultant Breast Surgeon
- Locum Consultant Breast Surgeon
- Consultant Upper GI Surgeon
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Consultant Head and Neck Surgeon
- Consultant Urologist
- Locum Consultant Urologist
- Locum Consultant Anaesthetist
- Senior Instructors
- Senior Instructor Medical Anesthesia
- Senior Instructor Clinical and Radiation Oncology
- Senior Instructor Breast Surgery
- Senior Instructor Head and Neck Surgery
- Senior Instructor Pediatric Oncology
- Senior Instructor Radiology
- Senior Instructor Clinical Hematology
- CPSP approved Fellowships:
- Fellow in Medical Oncology
- Fellow in Anaesthesia
- Hospital Fellowships
- Nursing & Paramedical:
- Medical Technician
- Management, Administration & Technical:
- Security Guard
- Security Supervisor
- Generator Operator