The KPK Caretaker government has introduced a time-efficient advanced facility of issuance of domicile online via the Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC) portal. Now, KPK citizens can get their domicile from home just by applying online via the CFC portal or via the CFC mobile app. This facility will help the KPK citizens to get domicile certificates without physically visiting the DC office. The aspirants have to visit the cfc.kp.gov.pk website or download the mobile app and complete the online apply process to apply successfully for the E Domicile certificate.
What is Kp E Services Citizens Facilitation Portal?
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) E-Services Citizens Facilitation Portal, also known as the Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC) portal, is an online platform designed to streamline the process of obtaining various public services for KPK citizens. The portal offers a user-friendly interface for citizens to apply for services such as domicile certificates, driving licenses, arms licenses, death certificates, birth certificates, divorce/marriage certificates, and more.
The portal aims to provide consolidated access to various services, simplifying transaction procedures and minimizing costs for citizens. The establishment of Citizen Facilitation Centers (CFCs) across the province is part of a larger initiative by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) to improve the accessibility and efficiency of public service delivery systems. To access the CFC portal, visit cfc.kp.gov.pk.
How to Access cfc.kp.gov.pk Portal
Navigating the Official Website
The first step towards obtaining a Domicile Certificate, visit cfc official website: cfc.kp.gov.pk. The user-friendly interface ensures a seamless experience for applicants.
Creating an Account
Before initiating the application process, users need to create an account on the cfc platform. This involves providing basic personal information and creating login credentials.
Logging in for Domicile Certificate Application
Once the account is set up, applicants can log in to access the e domicile online application form. The online portal provides a step-by-step guide, ensuring a smooth navigation process.
Step-by-Step Guide to Applying for Domicile Certificate Via CFC Portal
To apply for Domicile in KPK, now you have two options: either choose online facility or traditional facility of obtaining domicile by physically visiting the DC office and submitting the Domicile application form. Here in this step-by-step guide, I will explain how to apply online for Domicile certificate while living in KPK.
- Visit the CFC portal www.cfc.kp.gov.pk and go to the Services option.
- Select DC Offices and click on Domicile certificate as shown in the given picture below.
- Once you select “Domicile Certificate Option,” you will be redirected to the online application form for the Domicile certificate.
- You will see two options: “Apply Online” and “Download Domicile Application Form.”
- Select the Online Apply option to apply online for the Domicile certificate.
- Click on “Register” to create your account on the CFC portal.
- Once your account is created, log in to your CFC KPK portal.
- After logging in, complete the online application form by entering all the required information.
Upload documents in soft form to your CFC portal. The following documents are required:
- NADRA e-Sahulat Verified Slip
- Passport Size Photograph
- Parent CNIC (Father/Mother)
- NOC (If a person surrenders domicile of another city/province.
- Review your application form for any errors in name or other credential details.
- Click on “Submit,” and your E Domicile application form will be submitted successfully.”
Q: Which department handles Domicile Certificates in KPK?
A: The Deputy Commissioner (DC) office is responsible for issuing Domicile Certificates in KPK.But now this facility is also available online on cfc.kp.gov.pk portal.
How long does it take to get a Domicile Certificate after submitting application on cfc portal?
The Deputy Commissioner (DC) office is responsible for issuing Domicile Certificates in KPK.But now this facility is also available online on cfc.kp.gov.pk portal.After submitting online application via cfc portal you will get your domcile within 10 days.
What documents do I need to apply online for Domicile Certificate in KPK?
You will need the following documents while applying online for domicile in KPK.
NADRA e-Sahulat Verified Slip
Applicant CNIC / Form-B
Passport Size Photograph
Parent CNIC (Father / Mother)
NOC (if surrendering domicile from another city/province)
FIR Copy (If domicile lost) / Original Domicile (If domicile torn or faded)
Can I apply for a Domicile Certificate online?
A: Yes, you can conveniently apply online through the KPK E-Services Citizens Facilitation Portal (CFC) at cfc.kp.gov.pk.
How can I track the status of my online domicile application?
A: You can track your domicile application status by visiting cfc portal or cfc mobile app .Enter your tracking id in the tracking id option availabe at the homepage of cfc portal .
Where can I get the application form for a Domicile Certificate?
1.Visit any nearest CFC center and submit domicile application form in hard copy.
2.Apply online by using the Citizen facilitation Web Portal (cfc.kp.gov.pk).
3.Apply online from the CFC Mobile App from playstore.
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council PMDC Jobs 2024 Apply
- Sidath Hyder National Bank Jobs 2024 Online Apply via www.sidathyder.com.pk
- Frontier Work Organization FWO Jobs 2024 Online Apply www.career.fwo.com.pk
- Aror University Sukkur Jobs 2024 Online Apply via www.aror.edu.pk
- رمضان پیکج 10 ہزار روپے کیش عوام کے لیے بڑی خوشخبری
- Islamabad Police Jobs 2024 Online Apply via Islamabadpolice.gov.pk
- Federal Directorate of Education Elementary School Teacher Jobs 2024 Online Apply
- Ministry of Defence Jobs 2024 Online Apply via www.njp.gov.pk