FPSC SST (MALE) (BPS-17) RESULT ANNOUNCED For Case F-4-149/2019-R
Congratulations to all candidates from team of bestinfo100.blogspot.com shortlisted for document submission for the post of SSTVL(BPS-17) Case NO F. 4-149/2019.These candidates shortlisted for 212 posts of SST MALE(BPS-17) all over Pakistan in Directorate of Federal Education.
Instructions for Shortlisted Candidates :-
1.All candidates should fill bio data form properly.
2.Attach all the documents mentioned in Bio data form carefully
3.Send Bio data form and documents within stipulated time.
4.All government servants must attach NOC with Bio data form.
Important Points for All Candidates :
- There are total 730 candidates shortlisted for document submission but all these candidates will be not called for interview.
- All candidates documents scrutiny will be completed and those overage, domicile or degree problem will be rejected.
- After this final list of candidates shortlisted for interview will be displayed with 1:3 ratio i.e for one seat 3 or may be 5 candidates will be called for interview.
- So all candidates which are shortlisted for documents submission should now start preparing for interview hopefully lot of candidates will be also shortlisted for interview.
- Last point is that the candidates names in list are not basis of marks but it is in alphabetical order and any one who is on the top or bottom of list doesn’t means that he is due his test score. Fpsc never reveale test score of candidates.
For any details or interview presentation please subscribe our Youtube Channel:
Clicke Here To Download Shortlisted Candidates List:
Shortlisted Candidates List:
3 CommentsAdd a Comment
Sir 2 saal guzarny waly hain lekin abi tk sst male F.4-149/2019 ka final short listed for interview ni ho rahy jab k os k bad kai jobs announce hoi jink interviews b ho chuky aur appointments b ho gai hoi hain
Sir sst male case no F-4 149/2019 Ki final short list of candidates kb tk aa jy gee 2 saal hony waly aur abi tk interview b ni howay is k
Now fpsc reveals the marks after a certain case is closed and result remains on the website for 30 days.