Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is a Special Institution of the Industries.Commerce, Investment and Skills Development Department, Government of the Punjab. It is the largest public sector organization established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical & vocational education and training through its about 400 Institutions located all over the Punjab, In the light of TEVTA Vision-2023 focusing on Access, Quality Assurance, Demand Driven Skills, Economic Opportunities and innovation, the main objective of P-TEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives. P-TEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts based in Service Centers.
Education Requirements for TEVTA Jobs 2022
The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Punjab Jobs 2022 demands high quality of qualification from dynamic and ambitious candidates. The candidates must have a qualification of Bachelor, Master, Matric, Fsc, Matric DAE, M.com , MBA with 3 to 5 years experience in relevant field.
TEVTA Jobs Details and Requirements
|Department||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA|
|Qualification||Master to Matric|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||15 November|
Eligibility Criteria for TEVTA Punjab Jobs
This recruitment of TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2022 will be held under the authority of Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Punjab. For Online Apply to TEVTA Jobs in Punjab applicants have to visit through the TEVTA official website. The Degree Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university / college / institute. One recent passport size photograph, CINIC, Attested copies of all educational testimonials, Experience certificates, Domicile. (PEC registration in case of engineers), (NTC registration in case of B. / BSc. Engineering Technology) and (PCATP in case of Architects) should reached at due Address.
TEVTA Jobs 2022 Online Apply
- The candidates must have first visit the Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Web page for Advertisement. https://tevta.punjab.gov.pk/
- For Online Apply to the TEVTA Punjab Jobs applicants have to visit through this website. https://tevta.punjab.gov.pk/
- The TEVTA Jobs Application Form , Roll No Slips and more details about Punjab Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Jobs will be available on this website.
- Energetic candidates should submit the Application Form along with required attested documents before the due dates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test and Interview .
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The Applications are received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- The Employee of Government should apply through the proper channel for this recruitment.
- The Last date of apply to Latest Jobs in TEVTA is 15 November.
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2022 Official Advertisement
- Punjab Rangers Merit List Result 2023 www.pakistanpunjabragers.com.pk
- Telenor Quiz Today |Telenor Answer Today 6 December 2023
- Join ASF Written Test Roll No Slips 2023 Download via www.Joinasf.gov.pk
- National highway & Motorway Police Jobs 2023-24 | Online Apply on njp.gov.pk
- Recruitment Org Public Sector Jobs -Apply online @www.recuitments.org.pk
- KPK Police Constable Jobs Online Apply 2023
- Aiou Result 2023 by Roll Number Matric FA BA MA B.Ed
- National TB Control Program Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www.ntp.gov.pk/career
- Sui Southern Gas Company SSGC Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www.ssgc.com.pk