Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is a Special Institution of the Industries.Commerce, Investment and Skills Development Department, Government of the Punjab. It is the largest public sector organization established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical & vocational education and training through its about 400 Institutions located all over the Punjab, In the light of TEVTA Vision-2023 focusing on Access, Quality Assurance, Demand Driven Skills, Economic Opportunities and innovation, the main objective of P-TEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives. P-TEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts based in Service Centers.
Education Requirements for TEVTA Jobs 2022
The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Punjab Jobs 2022 demands high quality of qualification from dynamic and ambitious candidates. The candidates must have a qualification of Bachelor, Master, Matric, Fsc, Matric DAE, M.com , MBA with 3 to 5 years experience in relevant field.
TEVTA Jobs Details and Requirements
|Department||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA|
|Qualification||Master to Matric|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||15 November|
Eligibility Criteria for TEVTA Punjab Jobs
This recruitment of TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2022 will be held under the authority of Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Punjab. For Online Apply to TEVTA Jobs in Punjab applicants have to visit through the TEVTA official website. The Degree Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university / college / institute. One recent passport size photograph, CINIC, Attested copies of all educational testimonials, Experience certificates, Domicile. (PEC registration in case of engineers), (NTC registration in case of B. / BSc. Engineering Technology) and (PCATP in case of Architects) should reached at due Address.
TEVTA Jobs 2022 Online Apply
- The candidates must have first visit the Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Web page for Advertisement. https://tevta.punjab.gov.pk/
- For Online Apply to the TEVTA Punjab Jobs applicants have to visit through this website. https://tevta.punjab.gov.pk/
- The TEVTA Jobs Application Form , Roll No Slips and more details about Punjab Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Jobs will be available on this website.
- Energetic candidates should submit the Application Form along with required attested documents before the due dates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test and Interview .
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The Applications are received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- The Employee of Government should apply through the proper channel for this recruitment.
- The Last date of apply to Latest Jobs in TEVTA is 15 November.
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2022 Official Advertisement
- Sindh Arts Teacher Jobs in Education & Literacy Department 2023
- Sindh Traffic Police Final Medical list 2023
- Prime Minister Internship Program 2023-Apply Online via www.bnip.gov.pk
- Free Atta 8070 Scheme Registration 2023-Apply online Muft Atta Scheme 8070 web portal
- Ramadan Moon 2023 Mufti Popalzai called a meeting on March 22, 2023 to see the moon of Ramadan.
- Apply for HQ National University of Pakistan Jobs 2023 via www.fgei-cg.gov.pk/nup-rec.php
- Apply via www.njp.gov.pk for Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2023
- Sasta Petrol Diesel Scheme-786 BISP Sasta Petrol Registration 2023
- Atta Online Registration 8070 Portal | 8070 Atta Apply Online By Sms