The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Multan Division Jobs 2022 hiring energetic and deserving candidates across all over Pakistan.Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (P-TEVTA) is a Special Institution of the Industries, Commerce, Investment and Skills Development Department, Government of the Punjab. It is the largest public sector organization established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical & vocational education and training through its about 400 Institutions located all over the Punjab. In the light of TEVTA Vision-2023 focusing on Access, Quality Assurance, Demand Driven Skills, Economic Opportunities and innovation, the main objective of TEVTA Jobs in Multan Division 2022 is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry.
TEVTA Multan Division Jobs 2022 Qualification Details
The TEVTA Multan Division jobs demands high and a quality qualifications from an applicants that the applicants may have MSc /BSc /Bachelor in Economics /Computer Science. The candidates may have DAE , M.Com , Intermediate, Matric and Middle
Eligible Candidates for TEVTA Jobs of Multan Division
1. Residents of only Multan Division having domicile of districts i.e. Multan, Lodhran, Khanewal & Vehari can apply for the posts from Sr# 01 to 04 whereas for the posts from Sr# 05 to 06, domicile holder of the district which is mentioned against each post in the advertisement are only eligible to apply for the respective posts. 2. For Women Institute, (Admin & Teaching Staff); only female candidates can apply whereas for (Support Staff) both (Male & Female) are eligible to apply.
TEVTA Jobs in Multan Division Details and Requirements
|Department||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Punjab Jobs|
|Education||Master to Middle|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||25 November|
TEVTA Multan Division Jobs Salary:-
The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Multan Division is seeking for young and experience candidates. The TEVTA Jobs 2022 offer attractive and handsome salary to candidates of Rs 25000 to 75000. Their is a great opportunity for both male and female candidates to take advantage of this handsome salary of TEVTA Punjab.
How to Online Apply for TEVTA Multan Division Jobs 2022:-
- First applicants have to visit through the TEVTA official website to see Advertisement. https://tevta.punjab.gov.pk/
- The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Punjab Jobs announced many Advertisements for visiting that click on above link.
- For online apply to TEVTA Multan Division jobs 2022 applicants have to visit through this website. https://tevta.punjab.gov.pk/
- The Application Form, Roll No Slips and further details about the TEVTA Jobs 2022 will be available on this website as given above.
- Energetic candidates should submit the Application Form along with required attested documents before the due dates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test and Interview .
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The Applications are received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- The Employee of Government should apply through the proper channel for this recruitment.
- The Last date of apply to TEVTA Multan Division Jobs is 25 November.
Official Advertisement TEVTA Multan Division Jobs October 2022
- Cantt Public Education System Mardan Jobs 2023 Online Apply via https://careers.mlc.gov.pk/
- Free ata kp gov pk 2023-8070 Free Ata web Portal
- Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2023 | Application form www.kpt.gov.pk
- Pakistan Ordinance Factory POF Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www.pof.gov.pk
- Pakistan Housing Authority PHA Jobs 2023 Online Apply Via www.ats.org.pk
- Bnip Internship Program-www.bnip.gov.pk online apply 2023
- PM BISP Free Atta Scheme-8070 Web Portal Free Atta Registration
- Public Health Engineering Department KPK Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www.etea.edu.pk
- NDU Jobs 2023 Online Apply Via www.ndu.edu.pk