You can now join Pakistan Army as a regular Commissioned Officer by online registration on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk .Pak Army invites applications from dynamic and energetic, Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic Pakistani Individuals (Male) for its Engineering Branch. Interested candidates can join Pak Army as regular Commissioned Officer for it’s 35th Technical Cadet Course whose entry will be in September 2023.
It is an excellent opportunity to join Pakistan Army as a regular Commissioned Officer. These jobs are announced in newspaper on 25 December 2022 and recruitment is for the year 2023 as a commissioned officer. Those Candidates who did F.Sc pre.engineerng and Computer Science are eligible to apply for these jobs. Individuals who want a bright future in Pakistan Army and wish to serve their nation by Joining forces are encouraged to apply. Pakistan Army recently announced multiple vacancies in Engineering Branch. Only Male candidates are eligible to get themselves registered online. To apply for Pakistan Army Commissioned Officer jobs eligible candidates must visit Pak Army official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Pakistan Army offers a multiple number of commissioned officer vacancies every year for Pakistani nationals. Pakistan Army offers engineering jobs in its latest advertisement all male candidates of Pakistan. Application for these positions of Pakistan Army is online. All candidates should go through all the details and check all the important information about these jobs.
|Signals||Electrical EngSoftware EngInformation Security|
|Electrical & Mechanical Engineering||Electrical EngSoftware EngMechanical EngMechatronic EngAeronautical Engineering|
|Education||FSc Pre Engineering & Comp Science|
Online Registration/Apply Date
The Online Registration will be from 26 December 2022 to 10th February 2023. Provide your accurate information while applying online. Take care while filling online form and follow the instructions given.
Nationality: Pakistani and domicile holder of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan
Max Age limit: 17-21 Years (3 months relaxation both in upper and lower age)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Min 5′ 4” (162.5 cm)
As per body weight index
Selected candidates have to sign surety bond in duplicate to serve Pakistan Army for minimum of 13 years, on a E-stamp paper worth Rs.100/- duly counter signed by Notary public Magistrate or Oath Commissioner.
Regular Commissioned Officer Pak Army Online Registration 2022-2023
For online registration/Application of Regular Commissioned Officer eligible candidates must visit official website of pak Army www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk and can register themselves online by completing online application. Candidates can also register themselves by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RCs).
27 March 2023-28 April 2023 (except Saturday, Sunday and Closed Holidays)
Candidates have to qualify following physical Tests :
- 1.6 km (1 mile) running in 8 minutes
- Push ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit ups- 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
Ditch crossing- 7′ 4″ ×7′ 4″× 4′ deep
Documents needed at AS&RC
Following documents/Certificates will be checked at the time of registration in AR&RC
- Original Certificate, DMC of Matric/FSc or equivalent. For A-Level and O-Level candidates submission of equivalent certificate which is issued by IBCC is mandatory requirement.
- Attested copies of Domicile Certificate, NADRA verification Certificate and Family Registration Certificate
- For 18 years and above Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) and for candidates having age less than 18 years Computerized Form “B” along with Gaurdian or Father CNIC
- One set of attested photocopies of both sides of all above mentioned documents from Sr#01 to Sr# 03
- 3 Recent Passport size photographs attested by Class-1/Principal Gazetted Officer ( 1 front side and 2 from back side)
- Original and 03 photocopies of Inter Service Selection Borad (ISSB) “Not Recommended” letters are needed (for repeated candidates only)