MEXT Scholarships for 2023 has been announced by Japanese government for Primary and Secondary school teachers. Pakistan School teachers have a great opportunity to avail 18 months MEXT fully funded Japanese government scholarship 2023.The candidates who are teaching in any Private or Government school at primary or secondary level are eligible to apply for MEXT scholarship 2023.The candidates must have 5 years teaching experience and also date of birth must be on or before April 1988.Mext is Fully Funded Teacher Training Program for experienced primary, secondary school teachers.
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Scholarship 2023-24
The applicants who wants to apply for Mext Scholarship 2023-24 must have to fulfill the following criteria:
Age: Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1988.
Qualifications: Applicants must have a degree from a university or teacher training school and must also have 5 years teaching experience at any government or private institute.In-service university faculty members are not eligible.
Individual Criteria: The candidates who want to compete for this scholarship the applicants must be able to thrive in an international environment and adapt to a culture that is very different from their own. They must also be willing to learn Japanese language and receive research guidance in Japanese, as many universities in Japan only offer courses in Japanese. Japanese language training will be provided by the host university before the start of the program, which usually begins in October.
Mext Scholarship Benefits:
The candidates selected for MEXT Scholarship will be given following benefits and facilities
(1) Allowance: After arrival in Japan, 143,000 yen per month will be paid. A supplemental regional allowance of
2,000 or 3,000 yen per month will be added to the monthly scholarship amount for the grantees studying or
conducting research in specially designated regions. Due to the situation of the Japanese Government’s budget,
the amount of payment may be subject to change each fiscal year. If a grantee is absent from the university for
an extended period, the scholarship shall be suspended for that period.
(2) Education Fees: Fees for the entrance examination, matriculation and tuition at universities will be paid by
- KPK Police Constable Physical Test Roll Number Slip 2023
- Public Sector Organization Jobs September 2023 | brightspyre.com/vacancies
- D I Khan Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisedik.edu.pk
- Peshawar Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisep.edu.pk
- Malakand Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisemalakand.edu.pk