Government of Punjab announced Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarship for Punjab students. Both Male and Female candidates across Punjab are encouraged to apply for PEEF Scholarship 2023. PEEF is a protective scholarship scheme which provides scholarship at the door steps of talented students of Punjab another province like AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and ICT. So PEEF provide great opportunity for ungraduated and financially struggling students. For Online Apply to PEEF Scholarship 2023 applicants have to visit through the PEEF official website. https://www.peef.org.pk/ Candidates from PEEF website can download the Application Form of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship.
How to www.peef.org.pk 2023 Online Apply:-
- For Online Apply to Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarship aspirants have to visit the https://www.peef.org.pk/
- Once you access to PEEF official web Portal read the eligibility criteria for PEEF Scholarship carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and create an account by providing your name, email address, and a password.
- Once you have created an account, log in to the PEEF scholarship portal and fill out the application form.
- The application form will require you to provide personal details, academic qualifications, and other relevant information.
- You will need to upload scanned copies of your academic certificates, your CNIC/B-Form, and your latest passport-size photograph.
- After completing the application form and uploading all required documents, review your application to ensure all information is accurate, then submit the application.
- Once you have submitted the application, you will be able to download and print a copy of the application for your records.
- You can check the status of your application by logging in to the PEEF scholarship portal.
Who is Eligible for (PEEF) Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023:-
- Only Partner Universities students are eligible for PEEF Scholarship 2023.
- Only Punjab residence aspirants are eligible to apply for PEEF Scholarship.
- Asparints have monthly income less than 40000 are eligible to apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship.
- Aspirants must have 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA in their masters degree.
- Students who are already takes benefits of another scholarship are not eligible for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023.
How to access the PEEF Student Portal:-
- For accessing the PEEF Student Portal visit through the www.peef.org.pk
- Click on the student Tab on the homepage.
- Click on the PEEF Student Portal option from the drop-down menu.
- On the login page enter your username and password to access your PEEF account.
- if you are new user you will need to register for an account on PEEF Portal.
What Services available on PEEF Student Portal..?
- The PEEF scholarship application portal enables students to submit their applications and monitor their progress.
- Students can track their scholarship application status and view any new information.
- Detailed eligibility criteria for PEEF scholarships are available on the portal.
- The portal offers students access to a wide range of educational materials and resources, including past papers, syllabi, and study materials.
- Career guidance and counselling services are available to assist students in selecting their career paths.
- The portal keeps students up to date with the latest news and announcements from PEEF.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarship 2023
- PM Laptop Scheme 2023-Apply Online www.pmyp.gov.pk
- Mujahid Regiment Jobs 2023
- Punjab Jail Department Warders Jobs 2023
- GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2023
- Join Pakistan Navy Jobs 2023
- Jobs in District Population Welfare Office Sindh 2023
- Public Sector Organization Karachi Jobs 2023
- National Testing Service NTS Jobs 2023
- Jobs in Ministry of Planning 2023