the government of Punjab has launched Punjab Crops Insurance Takaful Scheme . This Scheme of Punjab Crops Takaful is started in about 27 district of Punjab. The aims of Punjab Crops Insurance Takaful Scheme is to protect the income of farmers against the unfavorable circumstances. This scheme is applicable first on the rice and cotton fields. The main Objective of the Punjab Crops Insurance Takaful Scheme is to provide Special relief to farmers of Punjab whose fields are attacked by any natural disasters or parasites like dragon fly etc. The Punjab Crops Insurance Takaful will provide financial assistance to poor farmers of Punjab. For Online Registration to Punjab Crops Insurance Takaful Scheme aspirants have to visit through the Punjab Crops Insurance official web Portal. https://cropinsurance.punjab.gov.pk/
How to Online Apply for Punjab Crops Insurance Takaful Scheme 2023:-
- First Applicants have to visit through the Punjab Crops Insurance Scheme official web Portal. https://cropinsurance.punjab.gov.pk/
- After visiting the Punjab Crops Insurance Scheme official web Portal click on Online Apply option.
- The Punjab Crops Insurance Takaful Online Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Candidates must have to provide his CNIC number, Details of their Agriculture fields, Destroyed field details etc.
- Once you provide all kinds of information then click on submit button.
- After submitting Application Form of Punjab Crops Insurance Takaful Scheme your registration will be completed.
- The Punjab Crops Insurance Takaful Scheme authority will verify your documents.
- After verification you will receive a confirmation message from Punjab Crops Insurance Takaful Scheme.
Benefits of Punjab Crops Insurance Scheme:-
- 100% subsidy on Insurance premium of farmers owing up of 5 acre land.
- 50% Subsidy on insurance premium for farmers holding of 5 to 25 acre of land.
- There will be insurance for cotton and paddy crops in Kharif 2023.
- in second phase insurance will be applicable on more crops including Sugarcane, Maize, Vegetables and Wheat.
- Under this scheme compensation will be done in case of natural climate or low yield.
Districts of Punjab Takaful Scheme 2023:-
- Rahim Yar Khan.
- D.G Khan.
- Toba Tek.