Pakistan Navy has announced Permanent commission jobs PN cadet for term 2024-A. For online apply candidates have to visit Pakistan Navy official website i e www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. All Fsc students have a golden opportunity to become as commissioned officer PN Cadet in Pakistan Navy.. The candidates having FSc degree with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply.The candidates selected by Pakistan Navy commissioned officer will be offered handsome salary, house facility and complete Medical facility.
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Navy PN Cadet Permanent Comission Term 2023-B
1.Candidtes must be unmarried
2.Age:16 to 21 years for civilian
3.Height 5.4 ft minimum
Educational Qualification For PN Cadet Pak Navy Jobs:
The candidates who are applying for Navy Commissioned officer PN Cadet should have following educational qualification
1.The candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Scwith at least 60% marks in following subjects
Physics Math Chemistry (Pre Medical/Pre Engineering Group)
Physics Math Computer Science(ICS Group)
Physics Math Statistics
2.The candidates awaiting for F.Sc Part-ll result and having more than 65% in Fsc Part 1 are also eligible to apply for PN Cadet Jobs.
Pak Navy PN Cadet Selection Process
- Entrance test date will be intimated by respective PNR&SC through website.
- Computer based test/ e-testing will be conducted in following subjects:
- Academic test (English, Maths/ Physics & General Knowledge).
- Only short listed candidates would be called for preliminary medical/ interview and
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs. The PET standards are as under:
- Test Requirement Time
Running One Mile (1.6 km) 8.30 Minutes
Push-ups 10 Repetitions 02 Minutes
Sit-ups 10 Repetitions 02 Minutes
Chin-ups 02 Repetitions 02 Minutes
Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify/ preliminary
Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Test/ interviews at
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates would be held at the
nearest CMH/ PNS SHIFA.
- Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters in order of merit.
How To Apply for Pakistan Navy PN Cadet Jobs via JoinpakNavy.gov.pk
All Pakistan navy jobs experience who wants to apply for Pakistan navy commissioner officer jobs are advised to follow the following key steps. If you face any problem while applying online for Pak Navy PN Cadet Jobs mention your problem in comment section we will try our best to solve your problem.
Step 1:Online Registration on Join Pak Navy Website:
- First of all candidates have to visit pak navy official website for recruitment purpose i e www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk .
- The candidates will have to click on online Registration button.
- Fill online application form
- Add all of your Personal, Education, Contact details carefully because once you submit application form you cannot edit any information.
- In last step click on submit application form and you will application for PN Cadet jobs will be submitted.
Step2:Print Your PN Cadet Registration Slip
Now after submitting online application candidates online registration slip will be generated.On online registration slip your Pak Navy PN cadet Test date and test center will be mentioned.So all candidates are advised to reach your test center and given date and time.
Pakistan Navy PN Cadet Batch 2023-B Jobs Official Advertisment
- BISE Bahawalpur Exam Duty Invigilator Jobs 2023-Apply Online @bisebwp.edu.pk
- AJK Police Jobs 2023 Online Apply www.nts org.pk
- Telenor Quiz Today |Telenor Answer Today 7 December 2023
- Punjab Rangers Merit List Result 2023 www.pakistanpunjabragers.com.pk
- Join ASF Written Test Roll No Slips 2023 Download via www.Joinasf.gov.pk
- National highway & Motorway Police Jobs 2023-24 | Online Apply on njp.gov.pk
- Recruitment Org Public Sector Jobs -Apply online @www.recuitments.org.pk
- KPK Police Constable Jobs Online Apply 2023
- Aiou Result 2023 by Roll Number Matric FA BA MA B.Ed
- National TB Control Program Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www.ntp.gov.pk/career