The Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training invites applications from the BPS-19 officers in regular services for filling the post of Deputy Permanent Delegate DPD BPS-19 . This Position is based in permanent delegation of Pakistan to UNESCO, Paris France under the ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad on the basis of deputation for a period of 03 years. The terms and conditions mentioned in Establishment Division O.M No. 4/3/2016-T-IV, dated 21-10-2020 for selection process regarding foreign appointment and Posting are applicable. The establishment division policy guidelines are available on the website of the Ministry. Interested candidates should send applications on proforma available on website www.mofept.gov.pk . The applications should reach the address below within 30 days of Publication of this advertisement.
Shiekh Muhammad Manzoor, Section Officer (NCC/RE/PNCU), Room-129, First Floor, D-Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad.
Who can apply for the Ministry of Federal Education Deputy Permanent Delegate Post 2023
- Post Name : Deputy Permanent Delegate
- Experience required: An Officer of BPS-19 in regular services and occupational group with overall 12 years of experience with 12 years experience in Public Sector Organization. Experience of Working or dealing with UN Organization/an international or donor is preferred
Other Requirements: Effective Written and Verbal communication skills including proficiency in UN language . Proficiency in the Computer field. At least two reference letters from the officers under whom the applicant has worked
How to apply for the Ministry of Federal Education Deputy Permanent Delegate via mofept.gov.pk
- Interested and Eligible candidates meeting the required eligibility criteria for the post of Deputy Permanent Delegate DPD should download the application proforma from the ministry’s website www.mofept.gov.pk . The job description and other details of the Deputy Permanent Delegate DPD can also be seen on this website.
- If any candidate is found ineligible and not meeting the required criteria, he will be considered ineligible.
- The government may revert the officer to his parent department or to the service to which he/she belongs before completion of the required period/ expiry of the tenure.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/ Interview.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Applications sent in hard copy or via Email will not be entertained.
- The application should reach the following address within 30 days of Publication of this advertisement:
Shiekh Muhammad Manzoor, Section Officer (NCC/RE/PNCU), Room-129, First Floor, D-Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Deputy Permanent Delegate Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Public Sector Organization Jobs September 2023 | brightspyre.com/vacancies
- D I Khan Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisedik.edu.pk
- Peshawar Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisep.edu.pk
- Malakand Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisemalakand.edu.pk
- Kohat Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisekt.edu.pk
- Mardan Board 2nd Year 1st Year Result 2023 – check via www.bisemdn.edu.pk
- Wapda House Peshawar Jobs 2023-Application Form Download www.wapda.gov.pk
- Public Sector Organisations P.O Box 750 Jobs 2023 Apply Via www.aset.pk
- Join ASF Latest Jobs 2023-Online apply via www.joinasf.gov.pk
- ASF Roll No Slips 2023 Download Roll No Slips Www.Joinasf.gov.pk
- Allied Bank Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www abl.com/careers
- Sindh Rangers Jobs 2023 – Apply via www.joinpakrangerssindh.org
- BISE Faislabad 12th Result 2023