Qaumi Sehat (National Health Card) is a project under which all Pakistan citizen have the opportunity to get free medical treatment at major Public and private hospitals.Now this Qaumi sehat card is also launched in Punjab with help of Punjab Helath care department.The citizen of Punjab and all Pakistan can apply or check their status for Qaumi sehat Card by sending CNIC number to 85000.The KPK applicants have to send CNIC number to 9780.Holding this Qaumi sehat card helps you to get treatment of major operations, accidents cardiology and Liver transplant free treatment in major Public and Private hospitals.
Who is Eligible for 85000 Qaumi Sehat Card ?
All Pakistani citizens are now included in Sehat Sahulat Qaumi card.Before this initiative there was a specific criteria for availing treatment via sehat card.The deserving families were recognized on the basis 8171 Ehsaas Program and Bisp program survey .But now government has decided to include every citizen of Pakistan in this new health sehat sahult card initiative.Recently the current government of Punjab on direction of PM Sehbaz Sharif Punjab Province has also been added to sehat card .
How To Apply for 85000 Qaumi Sehat Card Scheme 2023
If you are interested to apply for sehat card then follow the steps as explained below
- First of all if you haven’t registered or applied for Qaumi sehat card then you have to type your cnic number and send to 8500.
- The kpk residence have to send dear CNC number to 9780.
- In the same way the Punjab aspirants can also check their eligibility criteria and apply for sehat card via Qaumi Sehat Card Android app.
4.If you think your name should be included in the list of eligible individuals but it’s not, you can seek further assistance by contacting the official helpline at the following numbers: 0800-09009 (Rest of Country) and 0800-89898 (KP). For Punjab, you can call 042-99332647 or 042-99332266.
Contact Information for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
If you have any inquiries regarding the Sehat Card in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, please feel free to contact us at 0800-89898 (KP) or send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]. For additional information, you can also visit the official website of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Contact Information for Punjab
If you have any questions or need assistance with Sehat Card in Punjab, you can reach out to us through the following channels:
Call us toll-free at 0800-09009
Dial 042-99332647 / 042-99332266 for further assistance
Contact Information for Other Areas
If you have any questions or need assistance with Sehat Card in other areas, please feel free to contact us through the following channels:
Call us toll-free at 0800-09009
- Intelligence Operator Punjab Police Jobs 2023-Downloaod Application Form via www.punjabpolice.gov.pk
- Telenor Quiz Today |Telenor Answer Today 3 December 2023
- Eid ul Adha Namaz Ka Tarika in Urdu
- Election Commission of Pakistan KPK Jobs Online Apply www.jobs.ecp.gov.pk
- Election Commission Balochistan Jobs 2023 Online Apply www.jobs.ecp.gov.pk
- UBL Cash Officer Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www.ubldigital.com/Career
- Join ASF Written Test Roll No Slips 2023 Dowload via www.Joinasf.gov.pk
- Atomic Energy AWC CareerJobs 91-Online Apply www.careerjobs91.com.pk
- GHQ Jobs 2023- Download Roll Numbers slip @www. amdte-rect.gov.pk
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited ZTBL Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www.ots.org.pk
- Prime Minister Office Jobs 2023 Online Apply via www.njp.gov.pk
- Join Pak Navy Short Service Commission SSA 2024 Jobs Registration