ANNOUNCEMENT FOR CANDIDATES (BPS-17 TO BPS-19)
Call letters for Interview NACTA have been issued to successful candidates who have qualified for interview. Call letters have been issued according to merit. Against 1 vacancy, 3 top candidates have been called for interview. For example, there are 3 vacancies of Senior Analyst in Counter Terrorism Wing. These are further divided into: 1 for Punjab, 1 for Sindh (R) and 1 for KP. Top 3 candidates have been called from Punjab domiciled candidates, 3 top candidates for Sindh (R) domiciled candidates and 3 top candidates from KP domiciled candidates.
Candidates who secured less than 33% marks in the written examination are considered failed. They are not called even if there is a vacancy in their quota. The provincial / regional quota is being strictly followed. Another example is that there are 04 vacancies of Punjab in the category of Junior Analyst in Counter Terrorism
Branch. Top 12 candidates from Punjab have been called. In CVE Branch, there is 1 vacancy of Analyst for Balochistan. 3 top candidates have been called for interview.
Note: The candidates who do not receive call letter for interview, it means that they have not qualified for interview. They have not secured position in top 3 candidates against 1 vacancy in Written Examination.
Call letters for technical wing will be issued next week.
- Fazaia School and College PAC Kamra Jobs 2023
- Budget 2023-24 Pakistan Date Salary Increase Chart
- 8171 Check Online Ehsaas Program New Updates
- NUMS Job Advertisement 2023- Apply on numspak.edu.pk
- BISP Tehsil Office Online Registration 2023
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority PCAA Jobs 2023
- Federal Government Education/Ministry of Defense Teaching Jobs 2023
- Fisheries Department KPK ATS Jobs 2023
- Jail Warders Faisalabad Job Advertisement and Application Form 2023
- BISP Payment With Draw From HBL ATM
- بینظیر کفالت پروگرام رقم نکالنے کا طریقہ
- Punjab Police upcoming ASI SI IP 3680 Jobs 2023